Honeywell HW2000I Portable Generator

Whether you'll need a power portable generator for emergency use and for camping or fishing, Honeywell HW2000I is the greatest answer to the matter.

This HW2000I is made for emergency or recreational use great for hosting night party, camping, night fishing or simply just a usual emergency backup portable power. This portable home inverter generator promise performance, efficient, quiet and sufficient capability to each of the above events.

This high power 2000 Watt Honeywell HW2000I generator definitely capable to provide power to TVs, computers, radios plus much more electrical appliances. If you are searching for any power generator to supply the perfect power, HW2000I is actually the solution to it created for outdoor and indoor applications.

Honeywell HW2000I features:

Constant Capacity Appliances

Honeywell HW2000I portable home generator is build with 125cc, 4-stroke air engine that ideal for producing 2000 Watt of power. This powerhouse is CSA-listed, CARB-, and 50-state-compliant surely capable of generate sufficient capability to maintain your important electrical appliances running in emergency or lights and laptops running during outdoor activities. This useful generator offer great help out with keeping most electrical appliances systems up simultaneously or individually.

Quiet Inverter; Long-Lasting Operation Time

Designed with quiet inverters, Honeywell HW2000I portable generator provide power in quiet operation condition. Totally appropriate for night camping or night fishing activity. Dependent upon gasoline and oil, this HW2000I full tank of just one. 5 gallon effective at providing power for five hours - perfect for recreational needs. Measuring only of 62 pounds, this make Honeywell HW2000I generator an easy task to move.

N accessible and Safety Efficiently

HW2000I is not difficult and friendly to utilize. Designed with Smart Start function, operating this portable inverter generator is not simpler than snapping your fingers. Indicator light on low-oil status assist trouble-free operation because of this powerhouse. A security overload protection indicator also intended to maintain the life-span of HW2000I longer. Low fuel consumption on Economy Mode minimizing the sounds.

Honeywell HW2000I Generator & Accessories:

This Honeywell generator comes total inside of a package of a single portable generator model HW2000I, spark plug wrench, oil drain pipe, oil fill container, screwdriver universal bit, screwdriver handle and operation manual.